Hi, I'm Dan.
Daniel Bruno Matarazzo, that is.
I live in Philly with my wife Laura and our roommate, a white cat named Patrick.
I studied graphic design (BS) and information and library science (MLS), but I practice front-end development because it's never boring. There are always more standards to learn, techniques to share, and skills to hone.
I love working with and learning from clients, designers, and other developers.
My focus and interest for the past few years has been:
- Builing React/Flux components, ranging in scope from basic UI building blocks to complex data visualizations.
- Collaborating with UI and UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of proposed features and fidelity to visual designs.
- Working with engineers to design api schemas for consumption by front-end components.
Stuff I know
- Modern JS stack (Webpack, Babel, etc.)
- React, Flux
- Angular 2
- HTML and CSS (SASS and LESS)
- D3, Highcharts, SVG
- Node, Ruby, and PHP
- SQL, NoSQL
- Apache, NGINX
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Vim, Emacs
- Git, SVN